Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charmed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

Forum Points : 4436

Charmed Empty
PostSubject: Charmed   Charmed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Has anyone seen this show? It's called Charmed. Three sisters come together a few months after their grandmother dies, and they youngest goes into the attic when the power is cut out. She finds a large old book called the book of shadows, and reads a spell out loud.

Hear now the words of the witches
The secrets we hid in the night
The oldest of Gods are invoked here
The great work of magic is sought
In this night and in this hour
We call upon the Ancient Power
Bring your powers to we sisters three!
We want the power
Give us the power

Suddenly, the three sisters gain a unique magical power. They can tap into them through certain emotions, as their powers are linked to their emotions. The oldest, Prudence Halliwell, has the ability, when she is angry, to move objects with her mind. The ability of telepathy. The middle sister, Piper Halliwell, has the ability when frightened/scared/extremely nervous, to freeze time in the room she is in (does not affect other good witches) And Phoebe has the ability of premonition, she can have visions of the future, though they occur randomly. They suddenly are thrust into a life of battling demons, warlocks, evil witches, and all other dark beings such as Yama- a chinese god of the underworld. All the while protecting ghosts, themselves, innocents, and other magical beings, as they try to keep the magical world a secret, make sure no one learns they are witches, and try to have a love life. The three legendary and most powerful witches-The Charmed Ones-are sometimes even thrust into fairy tales, such as when Piper draws Excalibur from a stone, and even dealing with their past lives.

They also struggle with their love lifes due to magical rules, such as witches and whitelighters not being allowed to fall in love, which poses a large struggle throughout the first few seasons of Charmed as Piper and Leo fall for each other, and attempt to get married, occuring in Leo being ripped from Piper and when Cole and Phoebe fall for each other, but the trouble is that Cole is a half-demon, which is also against the 'rules' and is also not allowed for demons. Cupids such as Coop are also not allowed to fall for their charges, though Coop and Phoebe are given a special exception from this rule, revealed by Chris and Wyatt Halliwell, Pipers two sons, when they return from the future after a catastropihic event happens to the Charmed sisters late season 8, They also have to deal with the loss of their older sister-Pruedence at the end of season 3, therefore breaking the Charmed bonds and making them ordinarily powered witches, rather than extremely powerful witches, though this promblem is rectified when they learn that their mother had an affair with her whitelighter, and had a child who they had to give up for adoptin so that the sisters charmed destinies were not removed, due to the 'rules' because she is half-whitelighter, she has Prues telekinetic abilities, but rather than just telkinesis, she has teliknetic orbing, telekinesis through a whitelighter ability. Orbing.

I have said too much about the show, and now no one will want to watch it, but it is very great, 8 seasons long, and has a comic book version season 9, I haver all 8 dvd seasons in my room. So proud lol.
Back to top Go down
https://lostuniverse.rpg-board.net
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

Forum Points : 4434

Charmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:13 pm

I've never seen the show but I think I've heard of it. It sounds very interesting. ^^
Back to top Go down
God of Earth

God of Earth

Forum Points : 4341

Charmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Yes! OMG I love it!
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

Charmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:00 pm

O.O
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

Forum Points : 4329

Charmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Wait! I think I do know what Charmed is. Is it the three witch sister people? Or was it four?
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

Charmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:02 pm

It's three and man, u guys really are fans.
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

Forum Points : 4329

Charmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:04 pm

haha, I used to watch it. It was so good! And of course I'm a fan!!
Back to top Go down
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

Charmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:56 am

Yeah three, although one died and was replaced by half-sister, and of course there was leo, who was almost always in it, and Cole temporarily. Great show.
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

Charmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:13 am

I'll see if my cousin knows about it. It sounds very familiar. XD
Back to top Go down
God of Earth

God of Earth

Charmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:37 am

I missed Cole... Guess that's just me! >.<
Back to top Go down
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

Charmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:50 am

His and Phoebes struggle was so sad, they loved each other, and then he lost his demonic powers and was mortal, then he became the source of all evil, then he was vanquished, then he came back, and was vanquished, then came back and was vanquished again. So sad lol. He kept on turning back to evil, or using his powers to do good but end up causing evil, or gain so much power that he wet insane and turned evil, and had a small fight with pregnant Piper. So funny, cause he had so much power he was invincible, and she was pregnant with a white-lighter/witch baby which had the ability to put up a magical indestructible shield from the womb, so they were attacking each other and neither were getting injured. Leo orbs in:

"You know you's are both invincible, right?"
Back to top Go down
God of Earth

God of Earth

Charmed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charmed   Charmed Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Yeah, that was funny! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charmed Empty