Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

Forum Points : 4436

God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Empty
PostSubject: God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]   God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Image-God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Discor11

Name of Character-Space

Gender-Male

Age in human years-1002

Height-7"3

Weight- 175 pounds

Rank-God

Class-God-Space

Personality-He is always stressed, and usually does not talk. He is often level headed, and calm, though he often jumps to conclusions. He attempts to not act on the conclusions he jumps to, though sometimes he does. He is very smart, and a quick thinker, though he can easily get tricked, as he is very trusting. He is very rarely angry, but in certain situations, can get angry. He is not fearful of the Rippers, though he is fearful of the damage they have done, and is worried about not being able to stop them.

Weapons-A staff with a mystical orb on top, though he rarely carries it with him, instead summoning it in battle, as a physical weapon to hit with, and an tem to help focus his powers.

Appearance-Tall, well built, Light grey skin tone, scars al over face from many battles, Jet black hair, black eyes, thin eyebrows, stress wrinkles, looks roughly like a stressed 30 year old, deep booming voice. Grey robe with black edges around the entire robe and space type patterns. Silk robes. He wears grey pants, with a white rope which holds them up, and is never relaxed. He has a six pack and has a small mouth. His pants are torn at the bottom, with jagged edges.

Spells-Space Warp, Space Distortion, Flash Step, Spacial Barrage

History-He does not remember much of his past, after the Rippers were discovered, he decided to keep the other gods safe, and went to the Rippers lair, which he told no one where it was, to protect them, keep them from following him. Unfortunately, when he confronted him, he was no match for 9 Rippers, and lost quickly. For unknown reasons, he was allowed to live, perhaps believed to be dead, they left his body. Eventually, he made it back to the Palace of the Gods, and was healed. During the battle, he had taken severe hits to the head, making him lose much of his memory, including where the Ripper lair was located. Ever since the humans from the original universe had been landing here, he has been helping as much as he was allowed to, due to the rules of gods not being allowed to interfere much but done what he could. Through many of his battles, he gained many scars. As a god, it is often required to fight, as monsters often found their way to the Palace of the Gods.

User Notes-
*God Team 1
*Space God
*Tries not to act on the conclusions that he jumps to, unless there are good reasons to act quickly.
*Can see patches of light everywhere, and can lot them together to form bright windows through space. Allowing him to travel to anyone or anything.

Last edited by God of Space on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:33 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lostuniverse.rpg-board.net
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

PostSubject: Re: God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]   God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

Forum Points : 4434

PostSubject: Re: God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]   God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:28 am

Well, what I think is that you can add a little more description on his personality and looks. I also believe you can get at least one weapon that he would prefer or like.
Back to top Go down
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

PostSubject: Re: God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]   God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:33 am

Added some personality, a weapon and some appearance, also added one user note.
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]   God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:40 am

Much better
Back to top Go down
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

PostSubject: Re: God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]   God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Also, please remember that you are the Stormy Clouds & Missing Gravity Admin, not the Shifting Ground and Erupting Volcanoes Admin, as such, I am the one who denies/accepts characters in Shifting Ground and Erupting Volcanoes, by checking that they have enough on their profile. The reason I did not have much description on his appearance was because I had an image.
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]   God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Oh, okay. I'm just gettin used to his so sorry.
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

Forum Points : 4329

PostSubject: Re: God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]   God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:56 am

He looks really cool.
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]   God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:49 am

Yup. This is the reason we need artists. We need them to draw our character and of course, we will pay with Forum Points. (FP)
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]   God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:09 am

lol, yeah. I can draw my character though, at least I can offline. It'll be fun with her fire colored hair.
Back to top Go down
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

PostSubject: Re: God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]   God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:37 am

Sounds good. And if you can't draw her on the computer, then if you have a printer/photocopier to scan it on, or a camera to take a photo of her, either are great.
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]   God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:28 am

Yeah, my mom has a scanner that I use to scan all my pictures to my laptop. I love to draw and I want a way to preserve them.
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]   God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Great! Hope he drawing comes up soon! ^^
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]   God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:38 am

haha, me too! I'll start as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]   God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God of Space [Shifting Ground-God Team 1]
Page 1 of 1